I hope you enjoyed creating your theme for the year and making that list of the person that you want to be for the coming year and beyond!
In this episode I have another question for you to help you create a great year and that is:
What do you want to be known for this year?
So to do this, you need to imagine for a moment that you are at the end of the year looking back over what you have achieved this year.
And you can either do this as a journal entry or you can imagine that you are having a discussion with someone you are close with – or even your higher self. Whatever feels good to you…
What are you talking or writing about. What was your greatest achievement this year – you may have more than one! There may be a few key areas that you have achieved some great things iver the year.
What are they? Capture whatever comes up for you…
- Did you finally feel better about who you are?
- Did you do something different with your family life?
- Did you take a big step forward in your business?
- Did you get that promotion you were after at work?
- Did you build a special relationship with someone?
- Did you improve your relationship with a family member?
- Did you improve your self talk?
- Did you get healthier, fitter or slimmer?
- Did you get something done around the home?
- Did you become more organised and put systems in place that helped you with life?
- Did you get rid of some stuff that is holding you Back?
- Did you finally feel that you are worthy and deserving of the best things in life?
Really get into this – dont just consider what you achieved but also think about what it added to your life.
- How did it make you feel?
- What is different as a result?
- Do you have more abundance, more love? More understanding?
- More compassion?
Enjoy creating your year with this idea and as always I will be back soon with more ideas that help you get aligned and create that life you love.